Your favorite VBM home espresso machines now a compact model!
- VBM are among the finest espresso machines for under $2k.
- Unbelievable espresso quality and milk stretching/steaming ability.
- Perfect for any home setting; Versatile stainless steel shine.
- Host a party or celebrate the gift of fine coffee!
- Cuts out your daily $5 coffee drink purchase.
- VBM—a true Professionals choice and a perfect complement to your favorite specialty coffee.
- Brew coffee shop style coffee drinks in the comfort of your own home!
What to Consider:
Espresso Connection Warranty: VBM manufacture warranty covers 1 year parts and labor starting on original ship date.
Setup & Install: VBM Domobar Junior are quite easy to setup. Simply add water, turn on and let fill. Then purge group head, let machine heat and enjoy! Refer to manual for further instructions.
Espresso Connection Recommends:
- Reduce Wear: In order to reduce wear & tear on your VBM it is best to leave your machine on at all times if using on a daily basis. Less energy is required when the machine is left on and less fatigue on the copper tubes, pipes, brass etc. The VBM has an auto-refill feature.
- Water Filtration: Filtered tap or bottled water alone is not enough. Espresso machines require softened/treated water to prevent scale build-up. Mix 2-3 parts distilled water to one part filtered (bottled) water. This will greatly prolong the life span of the machine and improve the coffee flavor. Our target is number 150ppm of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS).
- Care for your VBM: Clean your grouphead(s) daily with a brush and damp towel. Backflush daily. Clean the steam wand(s) after every use; purge before and after every use. Clean, disassemble and soak portafilter(s) and baskets at lease once a week in Puly Caf detergent.
Click our Contact us page for further questions, details and other water recommendations.