La Marzocco Linea/FB70 Steam Valve Rebuild Kit - OEM
Keep your Linea espresso machine in top working order!
Rebuild your steam valve once a year to ensure quality. Make latte's and cappuccino's as if your Linea espresso machine was new again. Are your knobs hard to turn? Is your steam not coming out the way it use to? If you said yes then it is time to rebuild your steam valve.
Shaft O-rings x 2
Wand Arm O-rings x 2
BONUS: Universal Wand Arm O-rings x 2
**Please note this listing is a rebuild kit NOT an entire valve.
Renew machine efficiency
Increase satisfaction in using machine
La Marzocco INT'L suggests the Linea and FB-70 steam valve be rebuilt annually. This ensures the proper function, promotes cleanliness and prevents clogging. Milk in the boiler is no fun either!
Espresso Connection Recommends:
Always turn off, unplug and depressurize your La Marzocco espresso machine when servicing. You may even want to let it cool down!
Snap ring tool and food safe grease/lubricant (Dow 111) required to properly rebuild steam valve.
We love that you love your coffee! So please feel free to take a 'Caffeinated' walk through our eBay store.
· New products added weekly
· We accept PayPal and credit cards via PayPal.
· 8% Sales tax to CA buyers.
· Free shipping to all 50 States. International shipping available. No refunds to international buyers for lost stolen or confiscated goods/packages.
· Can't fix it? We'd love to help! Shoot us your espresso tech and coffee questions to see how we can assist you.
Shop happy and remember feedback benefits us both. Thank you!